Saturday, August 28, 2010

A Little Moonlight on a Cloudy Afternoon


I just realised there that I’ve forgotten to do a ‘blogs I like’ post this week. I don’t have much time right now so instead I’m just going to direct you to a beautiful poetic post  I came across this afternoon at ~serendipity~  I could wax on all evening about the wonders to behold at Faerwillow’s peaceful little sanctuary of a blog, but I think this post does a better job at showing you that than I ever could. It brought a little lunar loveliness to my rainy day.

5 comments:

TheBlakkDuchess said...

Thanks for the link! And yes, I'm becoming an expert at riding Life's waves... lol...
And I don't mind the zombie dreams so much, but killing the undead all night long does not good rest make... o_O Ah well... It could be worse! ^-^

Hope you have an awesome rest of this weekend!

xoxo

Róisín said...

Don't talk to me about dreams! Sometimes I think I could write a whole blog on them, but then I realised that would take up WAY too much of my time. I actually try not to talk about them 'cause you can't stop me once I'm started! I've never had zombie ones though, they sound cool! Just think of it as a free night's entertainment- aren't all entertaining nights exhausting ;) Anyway, glad you like the link. I hope all is well with you and the sea's not too rough today :)
Roisin x

brandi said...

~oh my goodness...i am deeply touched that you were moved by my post...how sweet you are to share this with others...may the light shine brightly upon you always dear one...much l♥ve and blessings aplenty~

Róisín said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Róisín said...

Faerwillow- I'm only too happy to spread a little of the magic you so regular conjure on your page. It's always such a pleasure to visit :) Thank you and keep up the good work my dear!

Related Posts with Thumbnails