Thursday, July 15, 2010

A Pleasant Surprise

I think this has to be my earliest post ever, but I couldn’t wait I’m so excited! I just logged on to check my emails and, being the addict that I now am, had to have a wee nosy to see how the Etsy treasury I compiled last night went down. A few people liked it and it got some clicks, so that was nice. Then I noticed one of my previous ones from a few days back had loads of comments all of a sudden, and  I thought ‘that’s a bit weird’. Upon further investigation I realised that the good Etsy elves had put my list on their front page this morning!!! Oh, I’m so chuffed!

Said treasury.
(Though if you were on Etsy this morning you may have seen it already!)

5 comments:

Anthropomorphica said...

Congratulations Roisin ;)

KG said...

Congrats! How exciting!!

Kathy said...

Well, looky there! I guess I never realized where the front page of Etsy came from. That's really impressing!
Congratulations to you. You really DO have a good eye for these things.

Kathy

Danni said...

That treasury is stunning, congratulations on getting on the front page!

JJ said...

Well done. I still don't know what Etsy is. Don't enlighten me. My brain is having trouble enough coping with the modern world as it is.

And I have no time at all for the whole fashion scene, but those pictures from the previous post were delightfully bizarre. I thought the photography a bit bland, though. Needed some imaginative lighting, in my opinion.

Related Posts with Thumbnails