Friday, July 23, 2010

I’ve Got Festival Fever! (Or is it just a hangover?)


Hello all. How are you doing this fine Friday evening?  I just thought I’d pop up a quick post now when I have a few spare moments. There’s a music and arts festival on here this week so this might be the last time I’ll be blogging till it’s all over. That’s if I survive, this thing could possibly be the death of me. I’ve only been out one night so far and already I’m feeling the after effects. How am I going to last another three nights?  I just don’t have the stamina for this carry on anymore. Ah, what happened to the days when sleep was for the weak?

Anyway, I’d hoped to have a few photos to post of all the fun and frolics so far but I’m ashamed to say I’ve been pretty lazy with my camera. I did go down to the shore greens yesterday to get some snaps of the fun fair that had just rolled in, but it hadn’t opened yet and the pull of the pub/street music kept me from returning when it had. So these half-hearted pics will have to suffice for now. Hopefully as the weekend progresses I’ll become a bit more snap-happy and I’ll have more lively shots to share. Something tells me it’s going to be a long few days!  Well, hope you all have a good one- I know I will!


7 comments:

Kathy said...

You have yourself a fun time, you hear?! Sounds like a blast and just remember to pace yourself!!! LOL

Have a great weekend. Hope you have pictures for us.

Kathy

Gerushia's New World said...

Sounds like such a great time!! Enjoy yourself and remember to post lots of photos when it's all over!

Kim
Gerushia's New World

Róisín said...

Thank you two :) Just for the record, I'm having a great weekend. Haven't got the best photies yet but tomorrow's the night I've been holding out on so maybe after that!
Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Anthropomorphica said...

I love the pics Roisin!

Róisín said...

Thanks Melanie :)

M said...

These are sweet pictures, they look very cute and old fashioned.
Do you have a polaroid camera or are they edited? xx

Róisín said...

Nah, I don't have a polaroid (wish I did, but it's so bloody expensive for the films and all that). I used a great wee gimicky tool called poladroid- you can download it really quickly here: http://www.poladroid.net/
It's not quite the same as the real thing and a really lazy way of editing, but it's quirky and fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails